No prior experience or pre-requisites necessary to take this class.
This beginning Reiki class is one of the most thorough, easy-to-follow and comprehensive 2-day trainings available. There is plenty of time to practice and for answering questions, so you will feel at ease with your understanding about Reiki. The class material and class itself is designed so that anyone can benefit.
In this class you will learn:
- What Reiki is
- How Reiki heals
- The origins of Reiki
- The complete traditional Reiki hand positions used when giving yourself a personal treatment and giving treatments to others
- Intuitive hand placement method
- The 5 Reiki Principles/Precepts/Ideals
- The Gassho meditation
- Byosen scanning: Sensing areas in the aura with your hands which will give you guidance on where to treat and give Reiki
- Reiji-ho: Method to ask for guidance to know where to treat during a session
- Kenyoku: A method to purify your energy field and disconnect from your client
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with your eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- The steps to giving a Reiki session from start to finish
In the Reiki II portion (2nd day) of class you will learn three symbols, how to activate them and their many special meanings and uses, such as how to…
• Increase happiness and inner peace
• Eliminate stress
• Help heal emotional traumas
• Promote deep relaxation
• Reduce chronic pain
• Increase energy levels
• Improve relationships
• Facilitate distant healings
• Align with higher self
• Release old habits by clearing mental and emotional blocks
• Improve mental clarity and focus
Upon successful completion of the class, you will be qualified to start you own Reiki practice, and will receive a student certificate issued by the International Center for Reiki Training signed by Teresa Jantz and William Rand. A detailed manual “Reiki, The Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand is also included.
See class schedule below.