Usui/Holy Fire® III & Reiki I/II Online Classes
No prior experience or pre-requisites are necessary to take this class.
This beginning Reiki class is thorough, easy-to-follow, and comprehensive. During the 2-day class, there’s plenty of time to practice and to have your questions answered, so you will feel at ease with your understanding about Reiki.
Upon completion of this class, you will be qualified:
- To practice Reiki as a Reiki II practitioner and start your own Reiki practice
In this class, you will learn:
- How to use Reiki as a healing and personal growth system
- The history of Reiki and how it has changed over time
- Techniques to help you access your intuition
- The nature of Reiki energy and the Reiki Ideals
- The complete hand placement system
- The Japanese Reiki techniques
- Byosen Scanning – using sensitivity in the hands to locate areas that need healing and treatment
- Reiji-ho – using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku – dry bathing to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho – sending Reiki with the eyes
- Gassho meditation and its benefits
- The steps to give Reiki to yourself and others
- Multiple methods for performing Reiki from a distance
- How to draw, activate, and use the Reiki II symbols, as well as their inner meanings
- The use of the Reiki symbols for power, release, balance, transcending time/space, and to connect with your insightful self
- How to get rid of unwanted patterns and how to manifest your goals
- Practice time, so students know from experience how the energy of each symbol feels and the results each symbol produces
- You will also receive Level I and II distance attunements.