Usui / Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Classes
Pre-requisite: To qualify to take this class a student must have taken a Reiki II or Reiki I/II class and practiced Reiki II for a minimum of 6 months prior to class.
In this 3-day class, you will learn:
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol and the Holy Fire® III symbol which increase the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to your intentions, yourself and others after it is charged.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements (Placements) for Reiki I/II and the attunement (Ignition) for Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III system of attunements (Placements and Ignitions) as taught by the International Center for Reiki Training and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- How to give yourself attunements (Placements and Ignitions).
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Upon successful completion of the class, Touchpoint Therapy, LLC provides a student certificate issued by the ICRT (International Center of Reiki Training) signed by Teresa Jantz and William Rand.